1. Somebody will come along and offer what you’re offering for a slightly lower price than your price.
2. The people you sell to at a lower price will be customers who can’t afford to pay you full price.
3. The customers you attract will see value in what you’re selling at the lower price, but will not see value at the full price.
4. Customers who haggle with you wanting a lower price are the same ones that will haggle with you over everything.
5. The lower profit margin you’re making selling at the lower price is not going to give you or your company the level of profit you need to operate.